Top Squad is the first arcade-like soccer game with a unique universe that’s set to take over the mobile e-sport scene.
In the world of the game, the future of soccer is not human-led. Instead of humans, robot soccer players (footbots) allow players to customize and show off millions of unique items you can design and trade.
Players can then design a bespoke team to compete with the best of the league in fantastic, otherworldy stadiums and arenas.
Each Footbot is unique with its own skills and design. It’s up to you, the human Team Manager, to strategize using upgrades and assets to win.
What were the challenges?
What’s unique about this project?
- A live multiplayer and fun gameplay
- A secure economy where tokens are used as reward mediums
- Crafting unique footbots from Harmonia: Goya’s Land resources
- Rentals of stadiums
- Stadium customization with additional NFTs to possess a strategic dimension within the stadium development
- Seasons are split into normal games and playoff day. During the playoffs, unique arenas can be used and adding an entrance fee makes it very profitable for the arenas’ owners (one way to attractively pre-finance the game)